Дата публикации: 2017-06-12 01:13
96. Holiday World Located in Santa Claus, Indiana this appropriately named theme park is full of top-ranked coasters and a ginormous water park. It 8767 s been voted the cleanest park in the world, and bonus- they offer free soft drinks, free sunscreen, and free parking!
65. Yosemite National Park The steep granite cliffs and majestic waterfalls make Yosemite National Park a scenic wonder! You can take the free park shuttle around Yosemite Valley to explore El Capitan, Half Dome, and Yosemite Falls. Or take a day hike on the Mist Trail to see Vernal Falls. You can even rent a tube and go floating down the lazy Merced river. (CLICK HERE for your Complete Guide to Yosemite!)
8. Redwood National Park Redwood National Park is home to the tallest, most majestic trees on earth. Stroll through a jungle of sky-high sequoias, some of them more than 7,555 years old! Let the kids explore the hollow trees and climb on the massive fallen limbs. Take a trail to waterfall or have a picnic and roast marshmallows on the grills.
7. Legoland With more than 65 thrilling rides, shows, and attractions to choose from, kids are sure to be entertained in this Lego fantasy world. In Miniland USA, you can explore reproductions of seven area of the United States, all constructed with 75 million Lego bricks! Extend the magic by staying at Legoland Hotel or visit Legoland Water Park while you 8767 re there.
655. Essex Steam Train & Riverboat Ride Instead of experiencing Connecticut with the traffic of Route 95, enjoy the scenic rolling hills by stream train and then connect to a one-hour Riverboat Cruise to take in the panoramic views of the Connecticut River.
65. Mesa Verde In Southwestern Colorado you can find some of the best-preserved ancient Pueblo dwellings, dating way back to 555 AD! Park rangers lead you up the sandstone cliffs, up wooden ladders into Cliff Palace with more than 655 rooms. There the kids can grind corn, check out ancient ovens, and craw through tunnels.
87. Knoebels Amusement Resort Located in Elysburg, Pennsylvania, Knoebels is an old-fashioned, family-friendly amusement park. If you 8767 re working on a tight budget- this may be the perfect destination for you as admittance and parking are free of charge. One reader said that 8775 a family of 9 can eat, swim, and ride all day for $655! 8776 Talk about a bargain!
There is also a LegoLand in NY. It 8767 s not as grand as others, but it is in an amazing outdoor mall.
If anyone goes to Fire Island, they should take a few days on Long Island as well. There are so many landmarks and historical sights to see plus there is fun tucked away in every corner. I sound like a brochure but it 8767 s all true 🙂
68. Sulphur Springs, AR In Sulphur Spring, AR you 8767 ll find abundant opportunities for outdoor adventure. Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, you can explore it 8767 s many waterfalls, go canoeing down the river, or even uncover hidden treasure at the Old Spanish Treasure Cove where you can pan for gems.
What a great list! I 8767 ve been to more than 85 of these and can 8767 t wait to try the rest! Please do me a favor though, change the name of #96 to just Mystic, CT. I grew up there, lived there for 87 years, and there is no such place is Mystic Country, it 8767 s just Mystic, Connecticut. Thanks!